The NHS Minor Ailments service
If you or your children don’t pay for prescriptions you can use the NHS Minor Ailments service to get advice and medicines free of charge from Singlewell Pharmacy.
If you have an exemption card please bring it with you.
Lion Pharmacy may be able to help with:
- skin conditions, such as mild eczema
- coughs and colds, including nasal congestion and sore throat
- soft tissue Injury
- hay fever and allergies
- aches and pains, such as headaches, earache and backache
- indigestion and diarrhoea
- warts and verrucas, mouth ulcers and cold sore
Don’t forget your pharmacist should be your first point of contact for many conditions and can offer advice and treatment there ans then without the need for an appointment.
The pharmacist can also help you decide whether you need to a doctor.